Weekly 2-hour sessions
Ages 5 – 13
- Small groups comprised of children based on age, skills and needs of the participants
- Structured age-appropriate activities with systematic instruction to address specific skills and target behaviors
- Use of ABA principles to address social skills such as conversation, turn-taking, sharing, following rules and good sportsmanship during fun filled, age appropriate activity-based groups.
- Required group and individual parent training included
- Groups are held Monday-Thursday 4:00-6:00pm
To inquire about our Social Skills Groups, please email us at email@example.com